Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ This place is really close to the transport possibilities so if you have an early start it's a good location. It isn't far to walk to the centre of town where the tourist traps abound as does the buzz and atmosphere but in relative terms the hostel is a bit distant. The manager is very helpful and speaks English and books one of the best guides for tours out of the town. The simplicity of the hostel may not be to everyone's liking but it's fine for the basics. ”
- 15 May 2013 Graham Australia
- “ Very cheap place with great location. The staff are very helpful and kind. Absolutely good value for money overall. ”
- 19 July 2012 Ilmari
- “ Friendly helpful staff. Good location. Close to everything you need to see. ”
- 2 September 2011 Ruth New Zealand