Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel ever! Go on the tour ”
- 13 Sep 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ They say there is no place like home but Hostel Majdas comes thisclose! From the moment I arrived, Majda welcomed me with a refreshing drink after a long, hot journey and plenty of tips to explore Mostar. The new hostel location is very centrally located, has clean bathrooms, and a great common area and patio where it is easy to meet other travellers. Majda, Bata (you can't miss his 11 hr tour), and Aldina are amazing and I guarantee you will want to spend an extra night or many nights there! ”
- 24 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Unusually welcoming and friendly staff. Majda showed up in person at the bus station and walked me and two other new guests back to the hostel from there (five-ten minutes, for the record). We were sat down and briefed on the city before even asking. The included breakfast is pretty good, simple home cooking. You get tea, but not coffee. The showers are better than most. Only drawback is the air in the dorms can get quite stuffy. Laundry is kind of pricy at 12 marks. ”
- 15 Jun 2013 Morten Fyhn Norway
- “ Probably the best hostel where I've ever stayed, rating them "Excelent" in all categories doesn't even make them justice because they go beyond that. Picking me up from the station and giving us home cooked breakfast are just a couple of things I've never seen in any other hostel. They moved to a new location which means they've lost all the reviews, which is unfair for them, but they'll be back on top in no time, I'm sure. ”
- 26 Apr 2013 Anonymous Portugal