Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ feel like staying at sister's home :) ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Anonymous China
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Arrived very late at night and were greeted with cake and ice tea, the breakfasts were amazing and they serve traditional Bosnian coffee every day. All the staff are lovely and take such good care of you, like family. We actually ended up staying an extra night so we could go on the tour, which I recommend. And Mostar itself is amazing. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Anonymous England
- “ “ When I sprained my ankle falling partially down a mountain trail, the owner drove back to the mountain to help me get back to the hostel and treat the injury. Can't think of a single hostel owner who would do that. ” NOTE: I originally wrote this for Travellers Home Hostel. I meant to write it for Hostel Majdas. ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA