Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Arrived very late at night and were greeted with cake and ice tea, the breakfasts were amazing and they serve traditional Bosnian coffee every day. All the staff are lovely and take such good care of you, like family. We actually ended up staying an extra night so we could go on the tour, which I recommend. And Mostar itself is amazing. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Anonymous England
- “ “ When I sprained my ankle falling partially down a mountain trail, the owner drove back to the mountain to help me get back to the hostel and treat the injury. Can't think of a single hostel owner who would do that. ” NOTE: I originally wrote this for Travellers Home Hostel. I meant to write it for Hostel Majdas. ”
- 08 Aug 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Located 5 min from train/bus. Batas crazy tour = MUST. Best day during our one month of Balkan travelling. After tour: excellent atmosphere, group feeling. Beds were not perfect, bathrooms were clean, small lockers were perfect, coffee tasting was nice. Majdas is a strict lady, deal with it. ”
- 04 Jul 2014 Anonymous Belgium
- “ Brilliant hostel. Staff were extremely friendly and made me feel very welcome, providing a snack upon arrival, free breakfast and homemade coffee. There is a great communal atmosphere with busy and open social areas. The hostel is very interestingly decorated with souvenirs and messages donated and created by guests all around. The overall atmosphere was that I was staying in someone's home and not just a hostel. Will be back! ”
- 30 Jun 2014 Anonymous Scotland
- “ Owners friendly but a bit bossy, very hot in bedroom unless airconditioning is switched on by owner, very nice common room, very nice kitchen, nice breakfast ”
- 09 Jun 2014 Franciscus Netherlands