Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I've done alot of traveling and to be honest this place is the only one that has created a homelike atmosphere. The location is perfect, no more than 5 minutes from the bus/train station in East Mostar. The atmosphere is completely chill and like me you will stay one more day just to be able to stay here. Oh by all means TAKE THE TOUR. It is more than just a guided tour, its a fully immersive experience into the heart and soul of the region by those who know it "intimately". ”
- 19 Oct 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice place at a perfect location, with gooood breakfast. ”
- 15 Oct 2016 Maria Netherlands
- “ Great Hostel! Great people! The tour was so unforgettable that it's a MUST to join, learn a lot about the history and people of this country :) ”
- 23 Aug 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ This hostel is amazing! It felt like home! Each day they made typical bosnien breakfast and take care so well of everyone. This place made my stay in Mostar unforgettable! ”
- 07 Jun 2016 Anonymous Germany