Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You will stay longer than you think. Guaranteed. Go on the tour, hang out with Batman, Majdas' cat, and stay for breakfast (included!!!) which Majdas makes every morning. Beautiful experience. ”
- 12 Oct 2015 Jenna Canada
- “ I loved this small family run hostel. The facilities were simple but clean and comfortable. Close to the bus station. Majda did my washing for a very reasonable amount which was much appreciated. Everyone was friendly and hung out together in the outdoor garden and common room. Great toilet and shower facilities. I heard great things about the day tour that they run, but unfortunately it only goes every second day and I was only staying 2 nights so I missed out on that. ”
- 16 Jun 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ feel like staying at sister's home :) ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Anonymous China