Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved this small family run hostel. The facilities were simple but clean and comfortable. Close to the bus station. Majda did my washing for a very reasonable amount which was much appreciated. Everyone was friendly and hung out together in the outdoor garden and common room. Great toilet and shower facilities. I heard great things about the day tour that they run, but unfortunately it only goes every second day and I was only staying 2 nights so I missed out on that. ”
- 16 Jun 2015 Anonymous New Zealand
- “ feel like staying at sister's home :) ”
- 11 Apr 2015 Anonymous China
- “ One of the best hostels I've stayed in. Arrived very late at night and were greeted with cake and ice tea, the breakfasts were amazing and they serve traditional Bosnian coffee every day. All the staff are lovely and take such good care of you, like family. We actually ended up staying an extra night so we could go on the tour, which I recommend. And Mostar itself is amazing. ”
- 16 Aug 2014 Anonymous England