Hostel Mali Mrak Zagreb
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Igor is great, he'll share some wine with you if there's some around, staff in general are friendly but treat you like adults and also help plan trips, decor is cool, beds were good, lockers were huge, some dogs hang in the garden out back. Location requires a tram trip but it's very easy, just hop on the 2 or 6. Mark the location on google maps for the first time though. Neighborhood is friendly. Recommended, one of the more interesting hostels I've stayed at. ”
- 09 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice hostel. Feel like at home. Just staying!! ”
- 24 Nov 2013 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Had an awesome time in Zagreb with 4 friends. I would recommend Mali Mrak to anybody who wants the perfect citytrip to Zagreb! ”
- 17 Aug 2013 Daan Netherlands