Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is a great place to stay and should be everyone's first choice in Malta. The staff are excellent and the beds are really comfy. There's even a jacuzzi on the roof which is amazing to sit in and watch the sunset. Someone from the hostel is always willing to take you out to whatever bar/club is happening that night and sometimes you can even get some free drinks. One note of advice, not for people who can't climb hills as this hostel is located at the top of a hill. ”
- 29 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Best week of my two months vacation. Staff and owner fantastic! They made me feel at home from the first second, they had knowledge and good advise about everything. Super balcony with Jacuzzi, I just loved the Jacuzzi, perfect after a long day walking along the cliffs. I loved the art everywhere, It was clean, comfortable bed, Spacious kitchen and living room ++ Thank you Chris and Aaron + the girls. I fell in love with Malta and all of you. See you next year ;o) Big hug from Ladybird ”
- 07 Jan 2014 Anonymous Norway
- “ I want back :) It was my first experience to stay at hostel. There was so friendly. ”
- 26 Oct 2013 Evgeniy Russia