Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I *loved* this hostel! It felt like staying with family. The staff makes you feel welcomed immediately, and the hostel is always putting on events or just generally cultivating a good vibe for people to meet one another. The neighborhood is super safe, and the hostel is close to all the important bus lines you need to get around the country. The hostel was clean, comfortable, and with a fully-equipped kitchen, a great rooftop area, etc. Had a great time! ”
- 15 Dec 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ No staff was avaialble upon arrival and there also time during the day they would put up sign about unavailability of staff and a board was put telling arrival guest which bed is being assigned. Room is very small just to make fitted for the beds. 2 days on, roof top light has gone and couldn't enjoy the space and the hot tub is not available for use. General cleaning was rather poor especially the kitchen area. Even they have camera, my food got stolen from the fridge. ”
- 03 Nov 2016 Anonymous Hong Kong
- “ Best hostel experience I've ever had! Unreal vibe at this place and maybe I just got lucky with guests and staff but this place was unreal! Location was handy, staff so handy and theirs info on the island was just the best. Thanks so much for this place I will be returning and sending my friends! ”
- 23 Jul 2016 mitchell Australia
- “ This hostel is amazing. The staff are a great help and always have suggestions for what to do today- they're also great at booking a car, cab or excursion. The rooftop terrace complete with jacuzzi and even sometimes a BBQ is what makes this place the best in Malta. Everyone gets together for drinks after dinner and then goes out as a group to some clubs in Paceville where you might even get free drinks/shots. Hostel Malti is not to be missed. ”
- 27 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA