Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is amazing. The staff are a great help and always have suggestions for what to do today- they're also great at booking a car, cab or excursion. The rooftop terrace complete with jacuzzi and even sometimes a BBQ is what makes this place the best in Malta. Everyone gets together for drinks after dinner and then goes out as a group to some clubs in Paceville where you might even get free drinks/shots. Hostel Malti is not to be missed. ”
- 27 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very nice hostel to stay in! It is only a short walk down to St. Julians and from there it is very easy to access the rest of the country. The staff were great to us and helped us with everything we needed. We felt very safe here and there were drawers for each bunk where you can lock your stuff away which was nice. Bathrooms and rooms were very clean and nice stay to stay in I would definitely recommend stay here.They were also super helpful in getting us to and from the airport from wherever! ”
- 11 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Excellent location. The staff was outstanding - so helpful and hospitable. The facilities were clean and had a really welcoming feeling. I would definitely recommend this hostel. ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Breanna Canada