Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel we stayed in Italy. All the guests were nice and really social (all though that's not because of the hostel) but as the hostel only had like 5 rooms it was really comfortable and easy to get to know other guests. Also the staff was really helpful and friendly and always eager to know was the day etc. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ The Staff was really polite and helpful, and gave me great reccommendations on everything from Food and Gelato to Transport and Sites-to-See. Rooms were nice, free breakfast, and ensuite bathrooms plus a spare in the hall. ”
- 20 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I loved this place! The atmosphere is great, you are surrounded by nice people. Its close to the station and nice pizza places. They organise parties ang goings out. I highly recommend it!:) ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ The hostel staff were all friendly and incredibly helpful. The atmosphere with the people staying there was great, people were interested in making friends, not simply looking for a bed for the night. It wasn't in the most secure location, but the personality inside made up for it. ”
- 30 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice atmosphere, near Garibaldi Train Station, in accordance with price. ”
- 26 Oct 2014 Anonymous Uruguay
“ It is very close to Napoli Centrale, but neighbourhood it is very messy and a bit dangerous a would say, never happend something to me but I had this unsafety perception, the people around in the hostel are very nice and the staff too. ”
We still don't understand why people are worried about street market....sames like they see the street market as their first time when they come to Naples!?! Street market with their vendors are there just to take care of their businness and not at all to care about travellers......
- 08 Oct 2014 Anonymous Chile