Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Best hostel we stayed in Italy. All the guests were nice and really social (all though that's not because of the hostel) but as the hostel only had like 5 rooms it was really comfortable and easy to get to know other guests. Also the staff was really helpful and friendly and always eager to know was the day etc. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ The Staff was really polite and helpful, and gave me great reccommendations on everything from Food and Gelato to Transport and Sites-to-See. Rooms were nice, free breakfast, and ensuite bathrooms plus a spare in the hall. ”
- 20 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ I loved this place! The atmosphere is great, you are surrounded by nice people. Its close to the station and nice pizza places. They organise parties ang goings out. I highly recommend it!:) ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ The hostel staff were all friendly and incredibly helpful. The atmosphere with the people staying there was great, people were interested in making friends, not simply looking for a bed for the night. It wasn't in the most secure location, but the personality inside made up for it. ”
- 30 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA