Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I loved this place! The atmosphere is great, you are surrounded by nice people. Its close to the station and nice pizza places. They organise parties ang goings out. I highly recommend it!:) ”
- 08 Apr 2015 Anonymous Russia
- “ The hostel staff were all friendly and incredibly helpful. The atmosphere with the people staying there was great, people were interested in making friends, not simply looking for a bed for the night. It wasn't in the most secure location, but the personality inside made up for it. ”
- 30 Mar 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Nice atmosphere, near Garibaldi Train Station, in accordance with price. ”
- 26 Oct 2014 Anonymous Uruguay
“ It is very close to Napoli Centrale, but neighbourhood it is very messy and a bit dangerous a would say, never happend something to me but I had this unsafety perception, the people around in the hostel are very nice and the staff too. ”
We still don't understand why people are worried about street market....sames like they see the street market as their first time when they come to Naples!?! Street market with their vendors are there just to take care of their businness and not at all to care about travellers......
- 08 Oct 2014 Anonymous Chile
- “ The area looks quite suspicious at first sight which causes some doubts about the security. But once you find the hostel (look up to the walls) you can see that the door downstairs is always locked and outsiders are not allowed to enter. The staff is very helpful, they give you recommendations about the places in Naples and surrounding area which are worth visiting. The beds are a little of low quality. ”
- 25 Jul 2014 Toni Finland
- “ This hotel is quite well located however when you start to see from the building/room especially in the night it felt little scared however I believe indeed it may not be the case, just the area is very crowded and activities last all night long.The breakfast was nice with big big nutella :) The hostel staffs are very nice and ensure that you get requisite information to travel around Naples. ”
- 02 Jul 2014 Pratyush Kumar India
- “ The location was good in a sense that it was close to the bus and train station, however the neighborhood the hostel is located is dirty and overrun by friendly (perhaps too much so) street vendors. As a woman, I would have not felt comfortable travelling alone. At night the area felt unsafe, even in a group. Be prepared to be hounded by merchants at every turn. ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Sara USA