Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed one night as we were moving on to the Amalfi coast. Good staff and clean rooms and facilities. Although, they were renovating the kitchen at the time so unfortunately we couldn't use that. The staff showed us some good sights that we could squeeze in before our departure. Really close to the train & bus station which is great. YES - it's on a poorly lit and kinda messy street. But it's really not dangerous. This is the case with many european cities. Don't worry about it. ”
- 20 Jun 2016 Rickard Sweden
- “ Very helpful staff. Reasonable price. The location was right by the train station, so that's good. The train station is in a bad part of town, so that's bad. Never seen so many dangerous looking people. My e-mail got hacked while I was there, and everyone got one of those messages from me pleading for money. That's bad. ”
- 17 Apr 2016 Dennis USA
- “ Best hostel we stayed in Italy. All the guests were nice and really social (all though that's not because of the hostel) but as the hostel only had like 5 rooms it was really comfortable and easy to get to know other guests. Also the staff was really helpful and friendly and always eager to know was the day etc. ”
- 03 Aug 2015 Anonymous Finland