Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect location! So much within walking distance and the Metro/Subway is very close. And the hostel itself absolutely darling. Best private room we had on the entire trip. The only downside is that even with windows closed it is very loud when people are rowdy in the courtyard or in the street during the night. But even the noise was forgivable in light of everything else. Would absolutely stay there again! ”
- 17 Jun 2014 Sydney USA
- “ prime location, hospitable staff and a decent breakfast. overall a good hostel to stay. ”
- 13 Dec 2013 Anonymous India
- “ It was a nice and friendly hostel. A bit noisy at night tho, but that is only to be expected when our room was right next to the common area. I really like the hostel tho, and I would definately recommend it to a friend if they are looking for a good time in Prague where they can get to know other travellers. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Karina Denmark