Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ prime location, hospitable staff and a decent breakfast. overall a good hostel to stay. ”
- 13 Dec 2013 Anonymous India
- “ It was a nice and friendly hostel. A bit noisy at night tho, but that is only to be expected when our room was right next to the common area. I really like the hostel tho, and I would definately recommend it to a friend if they are looking for a good time in Prague where they can get to know other travellers. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Karina Denmark
- “ The receptionists were helpful and kind. When we checked in we get towels and soap for free. The room, the bed, the bath and the toilet were perfectly clean and the other parts of the hostel as well. The kitchen was well-equipped and you can use everything. This hostel is really close to the Charles bridge so you can get into the city center very easily. Last but not least it is a really cheap hostel. I highly recommend it! ”
- 20 May 2013 Anonymous Hungary