Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel was in a great location. The staff had great recommendations on locations around town. The kitchen was small and had everything I needed. They organized a free BBQ for everyone at the hostel when I was there! Definitely would stay here again! ”
- 22 Aug 2016 Gabriel USA
- “ Although cupboards were available for storage at least 3 in my room were broken so not everyone got one. The location was decent, Prague in general is a very walkable city and there were a few restaurants near by. The staff were nice but seemed to be uninformed, the alleged walking tour did not exist (I was not the only one that couldn't find it). The hostel while technically clean was very dark and seemed grungy (particularly the bathrooms). ”
- 22 Jul 2016 Anonymous Canada
- “ Great location! The lockers were useless and there was.only one toilet and shower (both in the same room) for 8 girls so that could be a problem. The hangout room and kitchen was in a moist smelly cellar but I had many unforgettable moments there with other guests! I would stay again (though I was afraid of falling from the top bunk), the price was very reasonable. ”
- 06 Jun 2016 Johanna
- “ This hostel is such a good deal considering how near it is to all the main attractions. The staff are really friendly and helpful, too! ”
- 10 May 2016 Hoai Thuong Vietnam