Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a nice and friendly hostel. A bit noisy at night tho, but that is only to be expected when our room was right next to the common area. I really like the hostel tho, and I would definately recommend it to a friend if they are looking for a good time in Prague where they can get to know other travellers. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Karina Denmark
- “ The receptionists were helpful and kind. When we checked in we get towels and soap for free. The room, the bed, the bath and the toilet were perfectly clean and the other parts of the hostel as well. The kitchen was well-equipped and you can use everything. This hostel is really close to the Charles bridge so you can get into the city center very easily. Last but not least it is a really cheap hostel. I highly recommend it! ”
- 20 May 2013 Anonymous Hungary
- “ We had an 8 bed dorm to ourselves so that was so nice! Amazing location, but I wouldn't recommend it for anyone traveling alone because there's no main common area where you can just chill out and meet people. ”
- 26 Mar 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ The staff members were AMAZING! Super friendly and helpful. The location was perfect, super close to Charles Bridge, the Old prague Square and Wenceslas Square, and Prague Castle. The only complaint I have is the noise level of the other guests after 1am. Both nights that I stayed, guests were coming back after 3am and turning lights on, talking, and skyping. That's not the hostels fault though, other than that my stay was GREAT! ”
- 24 Mar 2013 Rachel Canada
- “ The location is excellent as near to Charlie bridge, people are very nice in Mango. But the hot water for shower is I satisfied during mid night or early morning ”
- 24 Mar 2013 Anonymous China
- “ the hostel is very good, the beds are very confortable, and has a good security with eletronic card even to get to the kitchen and the stairs for the rooms, also very cheap. ”
- 05 Jan 2013 Tomas Italy