Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Really like how there were power plugs for each bed and the bathroom inside the room were the most convenient. I enjoyed my stay for sure. ”
- 29 Jun 2018 Anonymous Nepal
- “ Great place to stay, No fan or A.C, can get very hot in the summer. ”
- 18 Jun 2018 Gabriel USA
- “ 10/10 for staff young people Good communication skills and super helpful.. ”
- 15 May 2018 Samarth India
- “ Super good value of money if you are on budget, 1 minute walk to the Charles Bridge, right in the heart of most attractions, around 30 minutes walk to every bus station which is acceptable, very good facilities, atmosphere was nice and all kinds of pasta and tea bags were provided in the kitchen and free of charge. Highly recommended!!! ”
- 14 Mar 2018 Anonymous
- “ Excellent hostel. Great location, friendly and helpful staff. Only drawback was the "quiet time" was not very well enforced, often raging past midnight. ”
- 19 Aug 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Had a great time! ”
- 15 Aug 2017 Pauline France