Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff are a hit and miss. The girls are okay but one of the night guys is rubbish. The common room downstairs was like a cave. It smelt and no one went down there. The button showers are the worst. One shower had to have the button held down constantly to work. The hostel radio, which they crank before 8am, wasn't appreciated. 300 czk for laundry is too expensive. No outside alcohol and a long distance from anything interesting. There are much better hostels in Prague. ”
- 22 Apr 2016 Anonymous Australia
- “ public computers and pool table not working when I was there, but the kichen is workable and good for communal meals ”
- 10 Jul 2015 william Australia
- “ The staff, kitchen and "dining room" was ok but our room and the toilets and showers... YUK!!! The smell of mold in our room was DISGUSTING! Our clothes smelled when we left the hostel. Thank god we were smart enough not to unpack anything. All the bed linnens were damp and smelly! The toilets were not clean and the light was very weird and dark (get regular light bulbs!!) You had to start the shower every 3rd second!! The location is bad. Far away. We should have listened to the reviews!! ”
- 27 Jun 2015 Sandra Sweden