Hostel Marker Dubrovnik Old Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great location just outside the Pile Gates and fantastic staff, very helpfull. Stayed in a private room with shared bathroom and have the say that the actual accommodation is not very good, old and yuck, especially the bathroom. Dont get much for money in Dubvronik but there were better places for same cost. Ended up using the bathroom in the share hostel (dorm room) side which was much newer. There are 3 locations to this hostel. The private rooms were gross. The dorm rooms were much newer. ”
- 20 Jul 2013 Anonymous Australia
- “ The guy who runs the place is SO nice, so helpful, he definitely loves his job. The place is just outside of the walls or the city, right next to a club that I guess gets busy (it was dead when we tried to go). I stayed in a 4 bed mixed dorm, security is only as good as the people you are staying, seeing as their is no locker. Luckily, I met and hung out with the 3 girls I was staying with. I would recommend this place, but I actually booked a hotel further out a different night and enjoyed it ”
- 21 May 2013 Matt USA
- “ Good place to stay in old town area.Funny ownwer. ”
- 17 May 2013 Anonymous Denmark
- “ I had the most wonderful time here! It was a quick getaway for me and some friends and this place was ideal.It was super clean, the staff were so friendly and helpful and showed us a good time! Would definitely recommend to everyboddy. ”
- 02 May 2013 Martin Canada
- “ I only stayed for one night but the location & value are great but it is the staff that make this place! I'll definitely be back. ”
- 02 May 2013 Anonymous Germany