Hostel Marker Dubrovnik Old Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best thing about Hostel Marker is the location! I'm so glad I stayed here because it's near everything. It's right outside Old Town and you can walk anywhere! Being so close to the bus stop is also an added benefit. The staff here is so friendly and are always willing to give you suggestions on where to go and what to see! ”
- 17 Sep 2015 Josipa Croatia
- “ Excelente ubicación! Recomendable. ”
- 20 Aug 2015 Maria Belen Argentina
- “ The staff was very nice, although perhaps a bit bemused by me. Maybe guests don't often request the hair dryers lol. Anyways even tho I had my own room which was kind of expensive for a hostel, it was peak season. The location was absolutely excellent, I was SO SO happy !! Totally recommend to anyone visiting dubrovnik! Facilities were fine too :) ”
- 11 Aug 2015 Ashley USA
- “ You can't list "aircondition" as a facility and then be like "oh, the walls are so thick so it's cold in here". Bullshit! We were burning up all through the night and the temperature was way to hot during the day also - we had to have the door to the hall open most of the time. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Melissa
- “ This hostel is extremely close to the old town of Dubrovnik. Igor and Marco, and the rest of the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms have a private air conditioning unit, which dramatically helps with dealing with the summer Croatian heat. The hostel provides bed linens and towels. ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Marco and Igor were the best! Great location , clean and friendly!!! ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA