Hostel Marker Dubrovnik Old Town
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ You can't list "aircondition" as a facility and then be like "oh, the walls are so thick so it's cold in here". Bullshit! We were burning up all through the night and the temperature was way to hot during the day also - we had to have the door to the hall open most of the time. ”
- 28 Jul 2015 Melissa
- “ This hostel is extremely close to the old town of Dubrovnik. Igor and Marco, and the rest of the staff are extremely helpful and friendly. The rooms have a private air conditioning unit, which dramatically helps with dealing with the summer Croatian heat. The hostel provides bed linens and towels. ”
- 12 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Marco and Igor were the best! Great location , clean and friendly!!! ”
- 03 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA