Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I sincerely advise ppl to avoid this unscrupulous hostel,don't choose this just because of the good location(near bus station)and cheap price listed here.It's a trap!They will charge you much more with linen, so-called city tax,10€ for one hour late of check-out (we have cleared the room earlier, but we simply stayed in the vacant living room),etc.If you book it,make sure you wait till you can check-in(no 24 hour reception),otherwise your card get charged for a lot! No hot shower, clogged basin! ”
- 05 Feb 2013 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Worst. Check in time is after 3:00 pm. If you think they will keep your luggage in storage, that is not going to happen. Because all staff left after 11 am until 3:00 pm. I arrived here 12 Am, and there were no staff. So I walk around city for 3 hours with heavy back pack. This hostel has many reason you should stay away from here, but the worst thing is after 11Am you should leave hostel, It doesn't matter you stay one more night or not. I think this hostel is run for money laundry. ”
- 28 Dec 2012 Anonymous South Korea
- “ 2 toilets for 30 people. lousy service from confused and unleasant staff. linens do not fit bed. rude and staring male manager. tiny rooms with 10 bunk beds and small windows. keep out = it feels like a tourist trap. ”
- 04 Aug 2012 Anonymous
- “ I will stay here again. ”
- 09 Jun 2012 Anonymous
- “ The showers were really bad, some days bathrooms were really dirty. They charge you for EVERYTHING - everything you can imagine. The staff was nice though. ”
- 22 May 2012 Inna