Hostel Meeting Point
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Having departed the hostel I felt like I would come back again. But right after departure I found out that the hostel charged me an extra amount of 26 euros on my credit card for unknown reasons. Having reported to the hostel stuff of my problem I got a reply from a lady called Nuria, that they have no records of me paying for the hostel upon arrival!!! Despite that nowadays we have cams everywhere! Feel like cheated :( never asked for the receipt at any hostels, but now I will :( ”
- 08 Oct 2015 OLga Kazakhstan
- “ Lovely Hostel..veryyyy central..cool design...comfortable bed...big bathrooms and so clean ..loved it...breakfast maybe could be given a bit more late..12?? it fine guys ..you doing well..big boss Rafa got everything you need..ask him...thanks ”
- 25 Jun 2015 rachael Argentina
- “ Great hostel facing Royal Palace...comfy bed..big kitchen..quite secure ..Air C works so good pretty fresh in the room...good wifi..extremely clean..will be back for sure ”
- 25 Jun 2015 sara Belgium
- “ Will not be returning to Hostel Meeting Point. ”
- 29 May 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel: everything was clean, facilities were good, staff was really nice, perfect location and I thought it was cheap. ”
- 12 Apr 2015 Guus Netherlands
- “ Everything Excellent just too many people for the number of bathrooms, but it was new year's eve and the hostel was full. ”
- 29 Dec 2014 Anonymous Portugal