Hostel Meeting Point
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The place is pretty clean but is low on facilities; small rooms, few bathrooms, small kitchen, almost no common area, no wifi in the rooms - the list is long. The staff were not very welcoming, helpful and friendly. Overall an average to poor experience. If you wan't a cheap place i guess it's okay. ”
- 21 Jul 2014 Anonymous Denmark
- “ Was a perfect place to stay, I liked it a lot, but I have only one suggestion: some one at night spoke very loud, so it should not be allowed by hostel staff ”
- 17 Jul 2014 Andriy Portugal
- “ Great location, everything was pretty clean. On a nice and quiet street but still central. Met some good people. Good luck ”
- 03 Jul 2014 Jack New Zealand
- “ By far the worst hostel i have ever been at! the staff are either drunk or High on weed on or off the clock. your worker named "vinnie" is a predator. He will (every night) get the youngest most attractive girl drunk, it does not matter if he's working. He will start to touch them and flirt with them until they're drunk enough to sleep with him. One night i had to get up at 3 am to get "deep" from the reception desk to kick him out of my room. He was sleeping with a 17 YEAR OLD GIRL! FIRE HIM! ”
- 27 Jun 2014 Daniel USA
- “ I highly recommend this hostel to people who is gonna visit Madrid. The location is awesome, just one block away from the Real Palace and 8 mins walk to the Sol. It's super clean with comfortable bed. Staff are extremely friendly, funny and nice. They are really helpful if you have any questions about Madrid, just go ask them. haha~ ”
- 30 Mar 2014 Anonymous China
- “ The location is perfect, close to the subway station, close to the royal palace, the staffs are nice and warm hearted. It is a nice hostel. ”
- 03 Mar 2014 Anonymous China