Hostel Meson de Tulum
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We loved the place! The staff was great. It was coveniently located and off the street. It needed some repair, but was a good place to stay when in Cancun for the money. We met a lot of very nice fellow travelers. ”
- 29 Oct 2013 stacy USA
- “ The hostel is actually very nice, very green. At least for the money. The staff is very nice and very helpful! Though we had a terrible expirience because of bedbugs. There were soo many... unfortunately we took some with us, so we had hard time to get rid of them.. Also the other guests were kind a strange and used our shaver while we were absent... they left all the hairs in it.. Although the staff was really nice, i wouldnt recommand staying there... ”
- 19 Oct 2013 Georg Austria
- “ is place droque, alcohol,fiesta passe 23h00. ”
- 10 Feb 2013 Anonymous Canada
- “ Reasonable price for 2 nights, including breakfast! Enjoyed the muesli, yoghurt and fruit! Location is bit out of Main Street cancun, but bus doesn't take too long! ”
- 02 Jan 2013 Christopher Australia
- “ I enjoyed my stay very much, as I did when I was there earlier. And I will come back. ”
- 24 Dec 2012 morten Denmark