Hostel Meyerbeer Beach
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This is my 3rd time staying here. The hostel is fantastic - near the beach, train station and old city. Cannot recommend highly enough. Staff are great and very helpful. Excellent breakfast. I will be back! ”
- 24 May 2017 Thomas Ireland
- “ Thank you so much, great experience. ”
- 25 Mar 2017 Anonymous USA
- “ Would never stay here again. Awful cramped atmosphere with no room to do anything in dorms or common area. We booked a 10bed and they gave us the most cramped 6 bed dorm. Confusing instructions on how to get in the building. ”
- 27 Feb 2017 Samantha Australia
- “ Great location. Close walk to the beach, next to a small grocery store, staff is very kind and helpful. Highly recommend the pub crawl event. The security lockers are not good; they use plastic boxes when they should use metal boxes. The internet on the computers at the hostel is super slow. Other than those two cons, I had an amazing time. ”
- 20 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ The Staff is the very best specially Luis he is a traveler him self and he like his job and he like helping others. ”
- 28 Aug 2016 Michael USA
- “ Its a perfect place to stay in Nice! I stayed in a 4-bed dorm with bath/shower for 9 nights. Room is very clean and they change bed sheets. Good air con works without any problem. A nice kitchen if you want to cook and a simple breakfast is included for free. Wifi works fine. Located 2 min walk to beach and walking distance to everything else - so great location. Easy to know other guests and friendly atmosphere. Very friendly and services minded staff (all of them, from reception to clea ”
- 02 Aug 2016 Anders Sweden