Hostel Meyerbeer Beach
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I only stayed 2 nights but I had a wonderful time. The staff is very nice and very accomodating. They will gladly give you recommendations and directions for night life and restaurants. There is a pub crawl they advertise at the desk which was so fun and a great way to make more friends. It's in a great location one block from the beach and just a few from old town even has a super market next door! 10/10 would stay again and recommend to my friends! Thanks a bunch Meyerbeer. Xoxo ”
- 29 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Perfect location as it's in the middle of everywhere and next to Careffour which opens until late hours. ”
- 15 Apr 2016 Thi Thanh Le Vietnam
- “ amazing hostel and location! great staff with fab local knowledge.. would definitely recommend ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Anonymous England
- “ This is a very hip hostel that is steps away from the beach. Would definitely recommend. It's small, but cute. ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Lauren Canada
- “ This is the best hostel in France probably because its super affordable and its also only a 5 to 10 min walk to the beach. Also he staff here is amazing they were always very helpful and so kind especially the young aussie receptionist. Thank you so much, cant wait to come back again! ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Zachery USA