Hostel Meyerbeer Beach
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Its a perfect place to stay in Nice! I stayed in a 4-bed dorm with bath/shower for 9 nights. Room is very clean and they change bed sheets. Good air con works without any problem. A nice kitchen if you want to cook and a simple breakfast is included for free. Wifi works fine. Located 2 min walk to beach and walking distance to everything else - so great location. Easy to know other guests and friendly atmosphere. Very friendly and services minded staff (all of them, from reception to clea ”
- 02 Aug 2016 Anders Sweden
- “ This is a great place to stay in Nice and is better than the other hostels in the area ”
- 31 May 2016 Thomas Ireland
- “ Great hostel. Clean. Super friendly and helpful staff. Can see the sea down the road from just outside the hostel door. good free breakfast. would definitely stay again! ”
- 23 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I only stayed 2 nights but I had a wonderful time. The staff is very nice and very accomodating. They will gladly give you recommendations and directions for night life and restaurants. There is a pub crawl they advertise at the desk which was so fun and a great way to make more friends. It's in a great location one block from the beach and just a few from old town even has a super market next door! 10/10 would stay again and recommend to my friends! Thanks a bunch Meyerbeer. Xoxo ”
- 29 Apr 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Perfect location as it's in the middle of everywhere and next to Careffour which opens until late hours. ”
- 15 Apr 2016 Thi Thanh Le Vietnam