Hostel Meyerbeer Beach
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Perfect location as it's in the middle of everywhere and next to Careffour which opens until late hours. ”
- 15 Apr 2016 Thi Thanh Le Vietnam
- “ amazing hostel and location! great staff with fab local knowledge.. would definitely recommend ”
- 26 Jul 2015 Anonymous England
- “ This is a very hip hostel that is steps away from the beach. Would definitely recommend. It's small, but cute. ”
- 06 Jul 2015 Lauren Canada
- “ This is the best hostel in France probably because its super affordable and its also only a 5 to 10 min walk to the beach. Also he staff here is amazing they were always very helpful and so kind especially the young aussie receptionist. Thank you so much, cant wait to come back again! ”
- 02 Jul 2015 Zachery USA
- “ This is my favourite hostel in Nice. Great location near beach and train station. I love the restaurant on the side street directly underneath - Maison Bleu. Nice staff - room was spacious and not cramped like the other hostels. Nice kitchen with breakfast. Highly recommended ”
- 27 May 2015 Thomas Ireland
- “ This hostel is located in a very good location.(50m from beach, very close from plantz and bus stop to airport) The price is also reasonable! Staffs are always supporting your travels. If you are an open mind person and ready to enjoy NICE, no need to consider. Just book it! ”
- 09 May 2015 Anonymous South Korea