Hostel Mikolase Alse
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is a very nice place to stay, is cheap, has good wifi free and more important is near the castel and Karluv most. ”
- 08 May 2013 Marco Antonio Brazil
- “ The hostel is not so bad. It costs its money. The only thing I really do not like was absence of shared room for chil-out. A place where people from different rooms can meet and enjoy there time together. ”
- 08 Apr 2012 Nadejda
- “ The staff was really helpful, gentle and friendly with us, always kind to help. The room was clean and neat. This hostel is the students of Art and Architecture's collegium, so definitely you should not worry too much and go for it. The location was ok as many trams get throught the 2mn walk stop, and you are at 1 tram stop from Hradcanská metro station. Fun? Not really but calm, and for those interested this hostel is 200m from Sparta Stadium ;) ”
- 14 Aug 2011 Stephane
- “ This place was alright. It DEFINITELY is not a regular hostel, though. It's actually a college dormitory where they also teach classes. It's always quiet like a library and the internet connection is EXTREMELY poor. There are absolutely no lockers for valuables. The only real bright spot was that the workers were quite nice. ”
- 07 Jun 2011 Ryan