Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The best location! right by the tramb and metro stop, very central but not in the crazyness, The girl at the reception was nice. The down side was that the wi-fi didnt work, it would shut down and wouldnt even work on the statonary computers. We would have to hang out the window to use someone elses wifi. Also the AC worked kinda "Meh" in the rom but we slept with windows open and unless the ppl on the otherside were having a party that worked well. ”
- 07 Aug 2017 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Only one fault that had a devastating effect on our visit, they have no caretaker from 11 - 7am so people were coming in very noisy and smoking, my friend is asthmatic and it was a very big problem for her, following us trying to complain to the receptionist and manager who was there at the time there was nothing they could do about it!! Bit rubbish if you ask me. ”
- 31 Oct 2016 Pamela England
- “ We had a great time at the hostel, especially loved the huge lockers, dining space, and cool rooms. Definitely a bit of a party hotel and the noise from the street is loud, but with decent roommates and either earplugs or closing the windows, it's comfy even for someone low-key. Kitchen is understocked, so come prepared to improvise! Fantastic staff who did our laundry on short notice and amazing, cheap Thai massage in the strip mall across the street (not downstairs). Perfect location!! ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA