Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Prague is a very walkable city and Hostel Miles location is close to City Center and the Tram and Metro. Would be better if breakfast, soap and towels were included. ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Air conditioning was amazing in the room. Very appreciated. Could hear the traffic but obviously it's a city and its got a great downtown location. The washroom was shared by a lot of people but they had several washrooms and it was never an issue. Overall a good sleep and hostel ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ In the heart of the city, very easy to find and literally of the tram station. Reception security in the building 24/7 even though staff of the hostel itself have hours of operation. I booked a bed in a 4 beds female dorm. First night, one of the girls was snoring badly, I asked the next morning to change, I was given a full 4 beds female dorm to myself. Very quite (except the main street but come on, they have no control over this). Def. coming back, thank you! ”
- 16 Dec 2014 Anonymous Canada