Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Only one fault that had a devastating effect on our visit, they have no caretaker from 11 - 7am so people were coming in very noisy and smoking, my friend is asthmatic and it was a very big problem for her, following us trying to complain to the receptionist and manager who was there at the time there was nothing they could do about it!! Bit rubbish if you ask me. ”
- 31 Oct 2016 Pamela England
- “ We had a great time at the hostel, especially loved the huge lockers, dining space, and cool rooms. Definitely a bit of a party hotel and the noise from the street is loud, but with decent roommates and either earplugs or closing the windows, it's comfy even for someone low-key. Kitchen is understocked, so come prepared to improvise! Fantastic staff who did our laundry on short notice and amazing, cheap Thai massage in the strip mall across the street (not downstairs). Perfect location!! ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ totally recommend, would go again ”
- 20 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I had one of the best stays in hostels ever. The place is pretty and clean, location is just EXCELLENT.Staff is really nice. It is NOT a party hostel. I slept well, i had a great time, everything was superb during my stay. I certainly enjoy being able to sleep and this is something i could do here. For some reason i had the whole room for me for 3 days straight and that was just pure awesomeness. Even when the room was full i had great time. This is my favorite hostel in Prague hands down. ”
- 16 May 2016 Anonymous Argentina