Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We had a great time at the hostel, especially loved the huge lockers, dining space, and cool rooms. Definitely a bit of a party hotel and the noise from the street is loud, but with decent roommates and either earplugs or closing the windows, it's comfy even for someone low-key. Kitchen is understocked, so come prepared to improvise! Fantastic staff who did our laundry on short notice and amazing, cheap Thai massage in the strip mall across the street (not downstairs). Perfect location!! ”
- 17 Jun 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ totally recommend, would go again ”
- 20 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ I had one of the best stays in hostels ever. The place is pretty and clean, location is just EXCELLENT.Staff is really nice. It is NOT a party hostel. I slept well, i had a great time, everything was superb during my stay. I certainly enjoy being able to sleep and this is something i could do here. For some reason i had the whole room for me for 3 days straight and that was just pure awesomeness. Even when the room was full i had great time. This is my favorite hostel in Prague hands down. ”
- 16 May 2016 Anonymous Argentina
- “ Staff didn't care (except the young woman in the tie-dye, she seemed really nice), there was no wifi at least half the time, uncomfortable atmosphere, definitely a 7 euro hostel ”
- 16 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Все было замечательно, очень чисто и спокойно. ”
- 06 Mar 2016 Anonymous Latvia
- “ Location of this hostel was great, near to metro. There wasn't much going on in the hostel so it was VERY quiet at night. Facilities were clean and price was very reasonable. My overall experience there was very pleasant. ”
- 17 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA