Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ totally recommend, would go again ”
- 20 May 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Staff didn't care (except the young woman in the tie-dye, she seemed really nice), there was no wifi at least half the time, uncomfortable atmosphere, definitely a 7 euro hostel ”
- 16 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Все было замечательно, очень чисто и спокойно. ”
- 06 Mar 2016 Anonymous Latvia
- “ Location of this hostel was great, near to metro. There wasn't much going on in the hostel so it was VERY quiet at night. Facilities were clean and price was very reasonable. My overall experience there was very pleasant. ”
- 17 Jan 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Prague is a very walkable city and Hostel Miles location is close to City Center and the Tram and Metro. Would be better if breakfast, soap and towels were included. ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Air conditioning was amazing in the room. Very appreciated. Could hear the traffic but obviously it's a city and its got a great downtown location. The washroom was shared by a lot of people but they had several washrooms and it was never an issue. Overall a good sleep and hostel ”
- 18 Jul 2015 Anonymous Canada