Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Miran is a very happy and friendly guy. ”
- 08 Oct 2015 Susan Australia
- “ Miran's tour around Mostar is amazing and shouldn't be missed! It includes amazing nature combined with his personal stories from the war time. The hostel is very close to the bus station but you have to walk around 15 minutes to the old bridge. It has airco, the staff is very friendly and its clean. The double room was a little small and the dorms have no lockers. The common area is a little small too. However, for the amazing tour this hostel is very recommendable! ”
- 09 Aug 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Room was small and the aircon did not quite work, otherwise ok ”
- 09 Jul 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ I stayed only one day at Miran's hospitable place - too short as there's a lot to discover in Mostar, and Miran's Hostel is the perfect place to explore the city + its surroundings. ”
- 20 Jun 2015 Ursula Germany
- “ The best hostel in Mostar. Staff very friendly. Near to old bridge and bus station. ”
- 27 Feb 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Great place , Miran helped a lot ,he gave a lot of information about the area and about Bosnia , located very close the the new and old city , the only problem was that it was freezing in the room until the air condition started to work ( I was doing the winter and it was freezing. ”
- 25 Jan 2015 Itchak Germany