Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Miran is a great guy and amazing host. The hostel is 5 minute walk from the bus station and easy to get to the Old Town. Hostel feels like home, as it is home. The best part was the walking tour they do. Very impactful and at times hard to grasp but a great experience to understand the life in Mostar. Definitely recommend and will stay again on my next trip back! ”
- 07 Oct 2013 Scott USA
- “ The hostel was safe, clean, and the people were amazing! We loved our time there and would definitely stay again next time we are in Mostar. Also, the tour is a must, don't think about it, just sign up. You won't regret your stay or taking the tour! ”
- 24 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Simply a great hostel! Miran and his family do a great job running the place. The full day tour they offer is amazing. They take you around southern Bosnia and see everything from old Ottoman forts to swimming in waterfalls, to more modern historical sites from the war. The hostel is nice and clean, rooms have AC, and the place has a nice little courtyard where you can socialise with other travellers and have a few beers. Highly recommended! ”
- 26 Jul 2013 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ They picked us up from station and took u back to there when we were leaving. Everything was great. ”
- 30 Jun 2013 Anonymous Finland