Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I asked if she had time to help me; 'I don't know now.' Ok when can you help me? I don't know. 'Someone may come to the desk for help or the phone could ring..." NO HELP.. Asked for travel help; she wrote the bus web site and told me I could look it up for myself. RUDEST by far I've encountered. No person with this attitude would ever work for me. Other than that staff member, the hostel was comfortable. Breakie was expensive, even for Germany. ”
- 14 Jul 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Reception staff VERY unfriendly; Beware of extra 2€ bed-linen charge per person AND 1,30€/day/person Dresden visitors tax that you're not told about ANYWHERE (though the reception staff claim that you are) - really annoying; The bunk beds are almost 2m high with no railings on the side ”
- 14 Feb 2014 Anonymous England
- “ the staff is very rude. most of the guest are not using the bed sheets. the cleaning lady does not like guests and will kick you out of the kitchen if she decides that the needs a coffee brake. location is very good. ”
- 15 Nov 2013 Gabriel Germany