Hostel Mostel Veliko Tarnovo
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I've been on a round-the-world motorcycle trip for the past two years - this year will be my third - and during that time I've literally stayed in hostels all over the world. I can honestly say that Hostel Mostel Veliko Tarnovo was the nicest hostel I've ever stayed in, with the friendliest staff. Loved Hostel Mostel Veliko Tarnovo. I'd recommend it to all of my friends. ”
- 28 May 2016 Warren Ireland
- “ This was a very welcoming hostel with lots of help from the staff. Comfortable beds, nice breakfast, good veggy dinners. ”
- 03 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ A very good and welcoming hostel. Staff is really friendly and helpful. Many area to chill out and the tour is also great. Two shower may be insufficient for the hostel. but overall is a great place to stay and meet new friends. ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Darius Kwan Leong Canada