Hostel Mundo Joven Cancún
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The worst hostel I have ever stayed ever. Every thing is chaotic. I booked for two nights, and when I arrived they told me they only have one night on the system. The sheets looks dirty and the shower is inconvenient, you have to push the button for water all the time. ”
- 07 Jan 2016 Anonymous China
- “ The hostel was okay for a one night stay. It's location is great, close to the bus station. The bed was uncomfortable and the room was hot and smelly. The fans were covered in dust so I couldn't use them either. I would not stay again. ”
- 20 Dec 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ The best part about this hostel is the roof terrace with a bar and a jacuzzi. It is also very close to the ADO bus terminal and there are many places for eating in the area. However, for going to the beach, you need to take a bus which takes about 20 min minimum. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Anonymous Sweden
- “ This place is very welcoming and reasonably priced! I shared a room with a friend and it was very decent. It is in the actual city of Cancun but the bus stop is around the corner and you can easily take it to the beach! I absolutely loved staying here and meeting everyone. If you plan to stay in, the terrace is definitely the place to be and meet new people. You'll find yourself making plans with them for the next day. Remember to always lock your things! ”
- 21 Mar 2015 Jessica USA
- “ The hostel staff seemed very conscientious, particularly about security, but I wasn't concerned about it as no alarm bells went off for me at all (seemed very well-run and safe, etc). The staff we wonderful and so helpful, and I would definitely stay there again! ”
- 15 Mar 2015 Jacob USA
- “ For a hostel, this place is really good. It's clean, and pretty well organized. There are private lockers with electric sockets to plug and charge two items. The dorm rooms are well organized and allow for easy lifestyle during your stay. There is an upstairs area that has a jacuzzi and general hangout area for guests. I spent much of my time up there working. The wifi is great up there and in your room. I would really stay here again. They have private rooms too. I recommend this place. ”
- 10 Mar 2015 David USA