Hostel Mundo Joven Cancún
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel. Jacuzzi! Fairly clean overall. Walking distance to major transit station. ”
- 26 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel Mundo Joven is an easy-to-find, five minute walk from the ADO bus station which was great. Public buses leave near there and there are lots of restaurants in the area too. The rooftop bar is a nice spot to hang out with hammocks, tables, and beanbag chairs. We only stayed one night but I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Blaiqe
- “ The aircondition didn't work, there wasn't any water for 15 hours and the bath and toilets in the doorms should have been cleaned a bit offent. ”
- 16 Mar 2016 Anne sofie Denmark
- “ The worst hostel I have ever stayed ever. Every thing is chaotic. I booked for two nights, and when I arrived they told me they only have one night on the system. The sheets looks dirty and the shower is inconvenient, you have to push the button for water all the time. ”
- 07 Jan 2016 Anonymous China
- “ The hostel was okay for a one night stay. It's location is great, close to the bus station. The bed was uncomfortable and the room was hot and smelly. The fans were covered in dust so I couldn't use them either. I would not stay again. ”
- 20 Dec 2015 Anonymous Finland
- “ The best part about this hostel is the roof terrace with a bar and a jacuzzi. It is also very close to the ADO bus terminal and there are many places for eating in the area. However, for going to the beach, you need to take a bus which takes about 20 min minimum. ”
- 03 Jul 2015 Anonymous Sweden