Hostel Mundo Joven Cancún
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We stayed at this hostel because it's so close to the ADO bus station. Just a 2 minute walk. They have good lockers in the room with chargers inside what I really like. Each bedroom has its own toilets and shower. 1 shower for 10 people is not that much but it was clean. Just that the hostel doesn't have a nice atmosphere. It seems very steril and not that welcoming... ”
- 08 Jan 2017 Anonymous Germany
- “ Great hostel. Jacuzzi! Fairly clean overall. Walking distance to major transit station. ”
- 26 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Hostel Mundo Joven is an easy-to-find, five minute walk from the ADO bus station which was great. Public buses leave near there and there are lots of restaurants in the area too. The rooftop bar is a nice spot to hang out with hammocks, tables, and beanbag chairs. We only stayed one night but I would definitely stay here again. ”
- 23 Mar 2016 Blaiqe
- “ The aircondition didn't work, there wasn't any water for 15 hours and the bath and toilets in the doorms should have been cleaned a bit offent. ”
- 16 Mar 2016 Anne sofie Denmark