Hostel Mundo Joven Cancún
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Huge lockers by each bed will hold monster sized backpacks.AND there are two plugs inside the locker for safe recharge...wonderful! Rooms are divided so there is a bit more privacy instead of only four square walls. Facilities were kept clean. Rooftop area is fantastic and unique compared to other places. Environment is low key and not really a party place. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ It was a great three night stay at this hostel. The staff is very friendly and helpful :) Only thing that I didn't like was how my room was SO hot...and the ac wasn't working. Other than that, I recommend this place to anyone!! ”
- 22 May 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Clean rooms and bathrooms, good air-conditioning. Great breakfast. The hostel rooms had a sterile feel to me though, with little atmosphere. ”
- 11 May 2013 Rebecca Australia
- “ It was a great place and I like the overall experience. The air con in the room was a must for this hot weather (May). The rooftop is the perfect place to hang out and meet great people ! ”
- 28 Apr 2013 Caroline Canada
- “ “ Lovely and clean hostel, well thought (light and plug near bed, good lockers). Good breakfast and staff polite and helpful. Very close to bus ADO, easy to find. ” ”
- 23 Apr 2013 Anonymous Canada