Hostel Mundo Joven Cancún
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ i really liked their breakfast. but the experience living there wasn't quite pleasant. On my first night there, the double-decker bed was very unstable and when the person beneath me came back in the mid nigh he literally woke me up. On the next day, there were some argentinean drunk people was kept disturbing me from sleep. The room which I stayed: 102 was not very clean and smelled bad partly because it was the male dorm and people didn't care much about the hygiene. ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Anonymous Canada
- “ The hostel is really close to the ADO but far from the beach as any hostel in Cancun. The people that work there are very nice but the hostel needs some upgrades like there was a huge amount of water coming out of the shower that was almost getting into the dorm, there was no interation activities planned (like game days or meals) not even for Christmas days and the hostel itself needs some maintenance. ”
- 18 Dec 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ My room's door wasn't closing perfectly. Just because of it, I'll leave an Average qualification to security. ”
- 03 Nov 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Excelente serviço dos staff, excelente serviço de quarto, boa localização, limpo, bom café da manhã, internet não funciona direito no quarto. ”
- 18 Oct 2014 ANDRE Brazil
- “ The room for 14 poeple without air conditioning is horrible. I would never recommend this one. Fortunately other rooms, like for 10 people are quite good and more clean and fresh. They also have very nice roof terrace. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Anonymous Poland