Hostel Mundo Joven Cancún
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My room's door wasn't closing perfectly. Just because of it, I'll leave an Average qualification to security. ”
- 03 Nov 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Excelente serviço dos staff, excelente serviço de quarto, boa localização, limpo, bom café da manhã, internet não funciona direito no quarto. ”
- 18 Oct 2014 ANDRE Brazil
- “ The room for 14 poeple without air conditioning is horrible. I would never recommend this one. Fortunately other rooms, like for 10 people are quite good and more clean and fresh. They also have very nice roof terrace. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ I have stayed at Mundo a few times it is convenient to the ADO. It is a pplace to stay for a couple of days, not a week or two. The staff is friendly and the breakfast is pretty good, they try to have a balance between a party hostel and some sanity which ic nice. I would reccomend Mundo. One thing though the doors to the rooms are open a lot and therefore any one can get in your room. However they do provide decent sized lickers to secure your goods. Buen Viaje! ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything was fine. It´s a short walk from the ADO station and a short walk from the Bus Station to the Zona Hoteleria / Beaches. Buses costs 9,50 Pesos. The Toilettes at the rooftop / pool and the Toaster for breakfast weren´t working. Except for that was everything ok. ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Nathalie Germany