Hostel Mundo Joven Cancún
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ nice rooftopbar with jacuzzi and breakfast is included. the rooms are okay. the stuff is a little bit unorganized with the beds. ”
- 18 Nov 2013 nina Austria
- “ Fabulous Hostel with amazing open air rooftop,bar & jacuzzi...perfect for chillin and meeting other travelers.Great location nearby to the Bus station, restaurants and just one bus away to the beach and hotel zone. The room is pretty spacious and clean. Very friendly staffs and had a great night out with them at the club. Defo will come back again the next time I'm in town. ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Anonymous Indonesia
- “ Tipp topp roofbar...olla noche!!! ”
- 09 Nov 2013 Anders Norway
- “ Huge lockers by each bed will hold monster sized backpacks.AND there are two plugs inside the locker for safe recharge...wonderful! Rooms are divided so there is a bit more privacy instead of only four square walls. Facilities were kept clean. Rooftop area is fantastic and unique compared to other places. Environment is low key and not really a party place. ”
- 22 Aug 2013 Anonymous USA