Hostel Mundo Joven Cancún
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is really close to the ADO but far from the beach as any hostel in Cancun. The people that work there are very nice but the hostel needs some upgrades like there was a huge amount of water coming out of the shower that was almost getting into the dorm, there was no interation activities planned (like game days or meals) not even for Christmas days and the hostel itself needs some maintenance. ”
- 18 Dec 2014 Anonymous Colombia
- “ My room's door wasn't closing perfectly. Just because of it, I'll leave an Average qualification to security. ”
- 03 Nov 2014 Anonymous Brazil
- “ Excelente serviço dos staff, excelente serviço de quarto, boa localização, limpo, bom café da manhã, internet não funciona direito no quarto. ”
- 18 Oct 2014 ANDRE Brazil
- “ The room for 14 poeple without air conditioning is horrible. I would never recommend this one. Fortunately other rooms, like for 10 people are quite good and more clean and fresh. They also have very nice roof terrace. ”
- 03 Sep 2014 Anonymous Poland
- “ I have stayed at Mundo a few times it is convenient to the ADO. It is a pplace to stay for a couple of days, not a week or two. The staff is friendly and the breakfast is pretty good, they try to have a balance between a party hostel and some sanity which ic nice. I would reccomend Mundo. One thing though the doors to the rooms are open a lot and therefore any one can get in your room. However they do provide decent sized lickers to secure your goods. Buen Viaje! ”
- 05 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Everything was fine. It´s a short walk from the ADO station and a short walk from the Bus Station to the Zona Hoteleria / Beaches. Buses costs 9,50 Pesos. The Toilettes at the rooftop / pool and the Toaster for breakfast weren´t working. Except for that was everything ok. ”
- 01 Jun 2014 Nathalie Germany