Hostel Mundo Joven Catedral
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I did not enjoy this hostel. The staff were rude and unhelpful, one made me feel uncomfortable. Was not the hostel to meet people. The beds were noisy ”
- 29 Jul 2016 Eloise Australia
- “ It is NOT POSSIBLE TO SLEEP at this hostel in any room. They have 2 types of rooms: one that faces the Cathedral, and one that has window to the skylight, which doesn't have access to fresh air. So, facing the Cathedral, you are awakened every hour by the bells, and you don't sleep until midnight anyway, because there is always some noisy event at the Zocalo square. The other rooms don't have any fresh air, so you can't breath. Terrible, when room is full. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOSTEL!!! ”
- 01 Feb 2016 Jarmila Canada
- “ Breakfast is not for my taste. ”
- 02 Jan 2016 Marko Slovenia
- “ The location can't be beat. Raul, the general manager, and the rest of the staff were all great guys. I met good people and had fun so I couldn't have asked for more. ”
- 02 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA