Hostel Mundo Joven Catedral
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It is NOT POSSIBLE TO SLEEP at this hostel in any room. They have 2 types of rooms: one that faces the Cathedral, and one that has window to the skylight, which doesn't have access to fresh air. So, facing the Cathedral, you are awakened every hour by the bells, and you don't sleep until midnight anyway, because there is always some noisy event at the Zocalo square. The other rooms don't have any fresh air, so you can't breath. Terrible, when room is full. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS HOSTEL!!! ”
- 01 Feb 2016 Jarmila Canada
- “ Breakfast is not for my taste. ”
- 02 Jan 2016 Marko Slovenia
- “ The location can't be beat. Raul, the general manager, and the rest of the staff were all great guys. I met good people and had fun so I couldn't have asked for more. ”
- 02 Dec 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Enjoyed my time there. The hostel is in a great location and it was easy to get around. ”
- 21 Oct 2015 Martha USA
- “ The place is awesome, right in the middle of the most important landmarks. It is very safe to go around the place, and the hostel is very good. The hostel bar is quite expensive, but really worth to spend some time there. There were few things that didn't work: wifi, the card keys, and the staff is not very friendly. Specially at reception. if you can ignore that then it is the best place to stay in Mexico City. ”
- 13 Sep 2015 Christhian Nicaragua
- “ Great location very close to the main square transportation hub, awesome view of the National Palace and several skylines of this sprawling city from the rooftop bar/patio area. Social atmosphere makes planned and impromptu parties on the rooftop something to remember. Rooms and facilities are adequate. My only complaint which is a common one in these reviews is the spotty wifi which toggles between nonexistent to frustratingly slow. They need to improve this ASAP. ”
- 27 Aug 2015 Robert USA