Hostel Mundo Joven Catedral
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was a very well-located hostel which would satisfy every hostel-traveler BUT it was super noisy in the mornings. My room was located between the corridor and the inner courtyard where the reception is so i got the heavy noises from two directions. If you are sensitive to noise use ear protection or better use another hostel. OTHERWISE you will love that hostel with an awesome view from the rooftop where you will enjoy your free (little) breakfast ”
- 08 Jan 2015 Anonymous Germany
- “ Stayed for 4 nights and was a very good experience. Definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed in due to the atmosphere, staff, location, and free walking tours they provide. The bar located on the roof provided a create place to socialize at the end of the day. ”
- 31 Dec 2014 Kelsey USA
- “ I loved this hostel. The location and atmosphere make this a top notch place to stay in Mexico. I made great friends at this hostel whom I'm in contact with after a month since I was there. The staff is very friendly as well. ”
- 23 Dec 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ This is my 2nd. stay here and i would do it again. I like the hostel, location, very friendly staff, made me feel like home. ”
- 24 Oct 2014 Anonymous Mexico