Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Don't stay here ever! First, we arrived between the check in time and there wasn't anyone. Second, you almost NEVER see the hostel staff for any kind of help. Third, one day we didn't have breakfast because it was sunday and they took their day off. Not clean, the kitchen is a joke, bad smell and the door of the bathroom would hardly close. Too far from the city centre and everything closes earlier than the rest of Munich. One of the worst hostels I've stayed in. ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Maria Jose Chile
- “ Marvelous place ”
- 27 Jul 2013 Anonymous Hungary
- “ if you don't mind being so far, its a cheap and good place. nice staff, nice and clean rooms. the breakfast wasn't such a thing, I couldn't really breakfast there, but if you buy your stuff, you have a kitchen to do it. good conection with the s-bahn, 25 minutes to the city centre ”
- 24 Jul 2013 Anonymous Spain