Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ We were 3 people travelling there and after the 1st night out of 3, all our own towels disappeared with the hostel's sheet. The staff of the hostel said that the other roomates stold them, but we still have the doubt that the cleaning staff just took them. Otherwise, the guy who welcomed us was really nice and explained us everything we had to know about Munich. ”
- 02 Aug 2014 Anonymous France
- “ The dirty kitchen made me.feel bad. I used a dorm for 8, and they accepted one more person (is that possible?) putting the mat on the floor The reception closes too early and opens very late The location is very bad. At the first time.it is almost impossible to find The wifi is only possible near the location, which was also very uncomfortable It wasnt worth the money ”
- 25 Jun 2014 Anonymous South Korea
- “ I've been pleasantly surprised by this hostel because I use to stay in others and most of are not so pleasant. When I arrive there I was so tired and I've got a very nice reception. I recommand "Hostel Nanina" it's a nice place with a fantastic kitchen and the personal is caring and friendly. ”
- 29 May 2014 Anonymous Mali
- “ To be fair on the location rating, it isn't ideal if you're visiting Munich itself. I was interested in Fussen, and could reach it relatively struggle free, but I found Munich a bit difficult to get to. However, it was a beautiful hostel and the staff was fantastic and very helpful. And if you like Greek food, there's a lovely restauarnt just up the road! ”
- 03 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Don't stay here ever! First, we arrived between the check in time and there wasn't anyone. Second, you almost NEVER see the hostel staff for any kind of help. Third, one day we didn't have breakfast because it was sunday and they took their day off. Not clean, the kitchen is a joke, bad smell and the door of the bathroom would hardly close. Too far from the city centre and everything closes earlier than the rest of Munich. One of the worst hostels I've stayed in. ”
- 11 Oct 2013 Maria Jose Chile