Hostel New King
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ frendly staff and warm& quietly atmosphere is good~ ”
- 02 Dec 2015 yunok
- “ Nice and Friendly. ”
- 02 Aug 2015 Claudiu Alexander Germany
- “ This is excellent hostel thats makes me feel like home. its near ramakshina ashram mag metro station and new delhi railway. Free wifi you cant even imagine for the price i paid. Its located in the main bazar where everything is cheap and available. next time visiting delhi will prefer booking in the same place. ”
- 07 Jun 2015 XAVERY Tanzania
- “ This place is the WORST! It is a front for a very common tourist scam where they tell you that all the trains and buses are booked and give you a "free" ride to what they claim is the Govt Tourist Office but it's actually a front for a scam tour company that lie and cheat you into a dramatically overpriced "tour" that is nothing like they describe. Search "New King Hotel" on TA. And these positive reviews must be fake because the actual hotel is filthy disgusting & in a bad location. BEWARE!!!! ”
- 10 Apr 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ The worst hostel ever. 1. They try to sell me tickets to train and charge me 7 times the amount. 2. They open my room and drank some of my whiskey JW black lable. I can’t belive it 3. They would ask for tips at all time of the day and at 5 am to. 4. There are rats in the lobby area I counted 3 at one time 5. They also over charge me one day extra day. 6. They told me the water was 25 rupes then make me pay 40. I would like that no one have a nasty experience as I did. Look for a another host ”
- 04 Apr 2015 jorge USA
- “ The WiFi is excellent in the rooms, and the shower was always hot. Its just a few minutes walk from shopping and a cinema. Easy access to ministry of tourism as well. Robin was very helpful and informative and helped with any inquiries I had. Grey value for the $$ ”
- 01 Apr 2015 phil USA