Hostel New King
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great staff. by far the most friendly and helpful of our stay in India so far (thanks for all the chai!) not only in terms of our nights in New Delhi but also arranging us a package to see lots more of the country. As someone visiting India for the first time their advice (and value for money) was greatly appreciated. ”
- 02 Feb 2017 Matthew England
- “ It might be a little hard to find but once you did you understand the value. The new king is an old fhasion hstel with all the 21st century facility, great lounge with great big TV, excelent WiFi in all the hotel, office services and all with no extra charge. the staff is very wecoming and helpfull all the time (24/7). great location in the middle of pharaganj, but once you in the hotel all the noise is gone. i am sure to come back to the new king next time in Delhi. ”
- 19 Dec 2016 Yoav Israel
- “ The wifi was terrible, staff was not very polite and friendly, cleanliness levels were also low, lack of good common spaces. ”
- 21 Jul 2016 Anonymous India
- “ i was happy to stay in this hostel. good value. if i go back delhi. really thinking to go back ”
- 14 Jul 2016 Daan Netherlands