Hostel New York
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Great hostel with very good location! Staff is very friendly and can help you with your questions! Breakfast is good for such a cheap hostel! ”
- 02 Sep 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ It was great to stay in this hostel, it is clean and has a really good location. It's in the barrio gotic near of la rambla and near to the port...the best location ever. The only negative point is that in the rooms are high beds where you can't seat on the ground bed because they are so low. By night it was a little bit loud because around the hostel are many bars, but that was not a problem for us ) ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Christina Germany
- “ It's an average place. The most expensive hostel we had during our 5 country trip and the least nice. All out hostels were a similar distance from the city center. We got there at night - the road it's on seems very sketchy but it's not so bad. The night staff hates you so just accept that before you get there (day staff is very friendly). There are lockers in the rooms but they don't like (I don't know why they don't even take a pad lock if you have one). ”
- 13 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ Great location, nice bars around the corner. ”
- 24 Feb 2013 Wolfgang