Hostel New York
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ the personnel was very nice, the location of the hostel very good, in walking distance to both the sea and the metro and the ramblas. the bedsheets that have to be rented (for only 2.50€) were almost clean, but smelled a little. showers were working, toilets were okay, always clean, almost always with toilet paper. wlan unfortunately only on the ground floor, and was very, very slow. there are also 3 pc's available to use, of which 2 were out of order and the third one was slower than my phone ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ This place does not fit their description I left on day 1 ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Quite a disappointing experience all around. Showers don't drain properly, wifi is not available on any floors except reception. Breakfast consisted of bread and butter, very loud and the walls are thin. Sheets for your bed are also not included in the price. ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Philip USA
- “ The hostel was always really hard for us to find. It is really close to the metro, which was convenient. Wifi is only in common area. Bathrooms are not the best and the showers were not pleasant. you have to keep pressing it to keep the water running and it was always clogged. ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA