Hostel New York
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ My daughter and I thought it was first class. The bathrooms were very clean, the rooms also very clean and the breakfast was excellent with variety to eat. The lady serving breakfast was really nice and helpful. The reception was also very nice. Love Barcelona but stayed three times in all and your hostel was the best. Right on top las ram las and easy to get to Definitely coming back again. ”
- 12 Nov 2015 Loraine England
- “ the personnel was very nice, the location of the hostel very good, in walking distance to both the sea and the metro and the ramblas. the bedsheets that have to be rented (for only 2.50€) were almost clean, but smelled a little. showers were working, toilets were okay, always clean, almost always with toilet paper. wlan unfortunately only on the ground floor, and was very, very slow. there are also 3 pc's available to use, of which 2 were out of order and the third one was slower than my phone ”
- 23 Jul 2015 Anonymous Switzerland
- “ This place does not fit their description I left on day 1 ”
- 30 Jun 2015 Anonymous Malaysia
- “ Quite a disappointing experience all around. Showers don't drain properly, wifi is not available on any floors except reception. Breakfast consisted of bread and butter, very loud and the walls are thin. Sheets for your bed are also not included in the price. ”
- 24 Jun 2015 Philip USA
- “ The hostel was always really hard for us to find. It is really close to the metro, which was convenient. Wifi is only in common area. Bathrooms are not the best and the showers were not pleasant. you have to keep pressing it to keep the water running and it was always clogged. ”
- 08 Jun 2015 Anonymous USA