Hostel New York
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The staff is almost hostile. Not a good hostel to meet other people. There's not a common area and the internet is stingy. Hard to call someone when they like 7 hrs apart. The kitchen can only be used at night, which is ridiculous. There was this one staff that worked in the morning and she was the best thing about that hostel. She was friendly and very helpful. ”
- 14 Apr 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great hostel with very good location! Staff is very friendly and can help you with your questions! Breakfast is good for such a cheap hostel! ”
- 02 Sep 2013 Anonymous Finland
- “ It was great to stay in this hostel, it is clean and has a really good location. It's in the barrio gotic near of la rambla and near to the port...the best location ever. The only negative point is that in the rooms are high beds where you can't seat on the ground bed because they are so low. By night it was a little bit loud because around the hostel are many bars, but that was not a problem for us ) ”
- 21 Jul 2013 Anonymous Germany