Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Such a beautiful place and close to all the attractions. Nina, Zika, and family are wonderful hosts, and Zika’s tour of the region was one of the highlights of our trip. Highly recommended. , ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Jason USA
- “ The hostel is 10 minutes walk from the old bridge. Breakfast is very good. The whole family was very nice and we get a free transport to thebus station. We recommend to take the war-tour. Air condition was good, but we didnt need it. At night the temperature can be so cold, that you need extra blanket, so ask for it. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Johanna Finland
- “ Quite nice hostel close to the historical center of Mostar. They also offer very interesting tours of the area and they give great tips. The fact that they pick you up from the bus station is great. ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Anonymous Spain