Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ The hostel is 10 minutes walk from the old bridge. Breakfast is very good. The whole family was very nice and we get a free transport to thebus station. We recommend to take the war-tour. Air condition was good, but we didnt need it. At night the temperature can be so cold, that you need extra blanket, so ask for it. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Johanna Finland
- “ Quite nice hostel close to the historical center of Mostar. They also offer very interesting tours of the area and they give great tips. The fact that they pick you up from the bus station is great. ”
- 21 Apr 2014 Anonymous Spain
- “ It was really like a homestay. Nina gave me a free transport from/to the bus station, and she was so much helpful and kind, even offered small breakfast in the morning. The hostel is close to the old town and the Stari Most, only 10 or 15 mins walking distance. The room and bathrooms are clean, and the common room was pleasant, it was like a newly-built big house. I will definitely go back to Nina's for my next stay in Mostar! ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous