Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Owner speaks english very well, nice watermelon on arrival. It's better to pay in euro because it's not the official rate if you pay in local currency!! Close your door, owner tried to enter 3 times in early morning. Good air conditioning, close to the bridge. ”
- 15 Jul 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ The staff went out of their way to make me feel at home, even gave me a ride to the bus station for my onward journey. Terrific place! ”
- 06 Jul 2015 David Ireland
- “ Comfortable, near to the centre, helpful staff. Recommended ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Frosini Italy
- “ Very nice very clean hostel, only one small problem: In future, warn your customers that the parking space may be jammed (I waited for someone to wake up and let me out!) ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Jan Slovenia
- “ One of the best hostels I have stayed at yet, very clean and homely. The staff are absolutely wonderful, they go above and beyond. We got given dinner one night and breakfasts were also great. It is in a perfect location, only a short distance from the Stari Most. I have nothing negative to say about this hostel, highly recommend!! ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Such a beautiful place and close to all the attractions. Nina, Zika, and family are wonderful hosts, and Zika’s tour of the region was one of the highlights of our trip. Highly recommended. , ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Jason USA