Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ This hostel is amazing, do yourself a favour and stay here!! Nina and her family who run the hostel are the most hospitable people I've ever met. They picked us up/dropped us off at the bus station for free, Nina's mum made breakfast for us every morning, for 30 euros Žika (Nina's husband) took us on this fascinating 8 hr tour of of Mostar's surrounds, and the place has a great atmosphere - I met so many awesome people here. Thank you Hostel Nina for making our time in Mostar so memorable! ”
- 10 Jun 2016 Ewa Australia
- “ Nina and her family are great! Her husband leads tours and is very knowledgeable. They are very friendly and made the trip to Mostar much better than it would have otherwise been without them. ”
- 02 Jun 2016 John USA
- “ Owner speaks english very well, nice watermelon on arrival. It's better to pay in euro because it's not the official rate if you pay in local currency!! Close your door, owner tried to enter 3 times in early morning. Good air conditioning, close to the bridge. ”
- 15 Jul 2015 Anonymous Belgium
- “ The staff went out of their way to make me feel at home, even gave me a ride to the bus station for my onward journey. Terrific place! ”
- 06 Jul 2015 David Ireland