Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was really like a homestay. Nina gave me a free transport from/to the bus station, and she was so much helpful and kind, even offered small breakfast in the morning. The hostel is close to the old town and the Stari Most, only 10 or 15 mins walking distance. The room and bathrooms are clean, and the common room was pleasant, it was like a newly-built big house. I will definitely go back to Nina's for my next stay in Mostar! ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous
- “ Outstanding hostel. The entire family that runs the hostel is very friendly and very helpful - they even assisted me in finding accomodations in Dubrovnik (which were also very nice). The hostel is very clean, and the internet is reliable and high-speed. One negative is that there is not much of a common room at the hostel, but their bar is close (right by Stari Most) and serves as a great place for a common room. I look forward to returning to Mostar and staying here again. Thank you! ”
- 08 Jun 2013 Anonymous USA
- “ More a home stay than a hostel, we were looked after from the second we arrived in Mostar to the moment we left. Comfortable beds, perfect location 5 mins walk from the Old Town. Make sure you take the walking tour with Zika, hearing him share his personal experiences of the conflict really made our trip. He and his family could not have been better hosts. Also check out the local Rakija at their bar right next to the Stari Most :) Stay here if you are visiting Mostar, you won't be disappointed. ”
- 28 Mar 2013 Anonymous England