Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
- “ More a home stay than a hostel, we were looked after from the second we arrived in Mostar to the moment we left. Comfortable beds, perfect location 5 mins walk from the Old Town. Make sure you take the walking tour with Zika, hearing him share his personal experiences of the conflict really made our trip. He and his family could not have been better hosts. Also check out the local Rakija at their bar right next to the Stari Most :) Stay here if you are visiting Mostar, you won't be disappointed. ”
- 28 March 2013 Anonymous England
- “ Clean and friendly accommodations in Mostar. Nina gave us a drink after we arrived and free transport to the bus/train station when we left since we did not get the free pick-up. The place was clean and met our expectations, with the friendliness of Nina and her family exceeding our expectations. Nina even assisted with booking accommodations for our next destination based on her contacts, and let us look up the place online so we were happy with her contacts reputation. Highly recommend Nina. ”
- 1 September 2012 Brian
- “ I was very touched because there is an air-conditioner in the room! and very very clean~ and Good breakfast (Really good!). And Lovely owner~~ THank you for stay in your house! ”
- 19 July 2012 Anonymous South Korea