Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Comfortable, near to the centre, helpful staff. Recommended ”
- 26 Aug 2014 Frosini Italy
- “ Very nice very clean hostel, only one small problem: In future, warn your customers that the parking space may be jammed (I waited for someone to wake up and let me out!) ”
- 19 Aug 2014 Jan Slovenia
- “ One of the best hostels I have stayed at yet, very clean and homely. The staff are absolutely wonderful, they go above and beyond. We got given dinner one night and breakfasts were also great. It is in a perfect location, only a short distance from the Stari Most. I have nothing negative to say about this hostel, highly recommend!! ”
- 04 Aug 2014 Anonymous Australia
- “ Such a beautiful place and close to all the attractions. Nina, Zika, and family are wonderful hosts, and Zika’s tour of the region was one of the highlights of our trip. Highly recommended. , ”
- 03 Aug 2014 Jason USA
- “ The hostel is 10 minutes walk from the old bridge. Breakfast is very good. The whole family was very nice and we get a free transport to thebus station. We recommend to take the war-tour. Air condition was good, but we didnt need it. At night the temperature can be so cold, that you need extra blanket, so ask for it. ”
- 01 Jul 2014 Johanna Finland