Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Nomads Hostel is conveniently located close to the river, the central market, the night market, museum and palace, so it is easy to walk to places of interest. Before traveling, I received quick responses to my emails, which meant my pick-up from the airport went smoothly. The room was comfortable and clean and the wifi worked really well (unlike the hostel I stayed in in Siem Reap). and there are security lockers for valuables. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Ruth England
- “ It was a pleasant stay. The staffs are friendly and nice. There is every fan to a bed, hence you wont feel warm! The mattress is laid on the floor but it was pretty thick and comfortable. A nice quiet place to stay. Location wise is a little off, hence some walking is needed to places like Central Market and Giant Ibis bus station. ”
- 11 Dec 2014 Anonymous Singapore
- “ The staff at Nomads is wonderful. Super friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. There was always someone around and we were greeted each time we came in. Unfortunately, I only caught Robert's name. I never managed to get the names of the two women that were working during our short stay. I'd definitely stay here again! ”
- 16 Jul 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ Great place, very clean and safe. Robert is very helpful and always available. ”
- 06 May 2014 Anonymous USA
- “ The dorm with four beds and a fan was great, especially since it was around 40C in Phnom Penh. The place was nice, but it was a bit of the center. ”
- 27 Mar 2014 Anonymous Sweden
- “ Robert is extremely knowledgeable and nice person. It was a short stay in Cambodia for me, but this guest house definitely was the right option for effective adventures. ”
- 20 Feb 2014 Kosuke Japan