Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ I stay there for a total of 2 nights. It's a good place not too far from the night market. Encounter and Nomad are in fact the same hostel. Small locker are provided which make it a safe place, A/C is good. Nothing special about it. ”
- 16 Feb 2015 Anonymous Canada
- “ very good place to stay for backpackers ”
- 05 Jan 2015 Anonymous China
- “ Nomads Hostel is conveniently located close to the river, the central market, the night market, museum and palace, so it is easy to walk to places of interest. Before traveling, I received quick responses to my emails, which meant my pick-up from the airport went smoothly. The room was comfortable and clean and the wifi worked really well (unlike the hostel I stayed in in Siem Reap). and there are security lockers for valuables. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. ”
- 25 Dec 2014 Ruth England
- “ It was a pleasant stay. The staffs are friendly and nice. There is every fan to a bed, hence you wont feel warm! The mattress is laid on the floor but it was pretty thick and comfortable. A nice quiet place to stay. Location wise is a little off, hence some walking is needed to places like Central Market and Giant Ibis bus station. ”
- 11 Dec 2014 Anonymous Singapore