Hostel Oki Doki
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ Having stayed in a large number of hostels around the world, I can say from my experience that this is my favorite. The hostel is very conveniently located, right in the center of the city, close to everything you need. The rooms are comfortable, spacious and the bathroom facilities are excellent. In particular, the staff at this hostel are excellent and they will go above what is expected to make your stay in Warsaw unforgettable. The hostel has a great vibe and a lively bar with cheap drinks. ”
- 07 Dec 2016 Anonymous
“ The first night music from the bar blasted till 2:30 am. The bar was suppposed to be closed at 11 am. The music started at 4:30 am frombthe reception. When I complained, they did not acknowleged my complaint. On the third night they overbooked and put seven women in a room foe six. Since I spent the day sightseeing and others took naps, all of the beds were taken when I came back. So they found an empty room for me to sleep in. Then there is the 100 steps to the reception area. ”
The first night you stayed with us was a Halloween Night and this is one of a very few exceptions during the whole year when our bar is open longer. We had a great dress up party,we wish you had joined! The situation with the beds was involuntary- some mess caused by the guests who did not check out on time and by our new staff who did not notice that. I am sorry for the inconvenience. However as you know problem was solved at once and you could enjoy a night in a cosy private room for the price of the dorm.
- 01 Nov 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Looked like a popular place young party crowd-well behaved though.Is a good size and is located in an interesting building near city centre and metro and Centralna rail station. ”
- 10 Oct 2016 Peter England
- “ Absolutely one of the best hostels I have stayed while in Europe. A really nice touch was that the sheets were not only washed but pressed as well - nothing like stretching out between clean pressed sheets after a long flight. Excellent location - easy to get to by bus. Would suggest that the directions to the hostel from the airport be updated a little (there are 3 stops for Centrum - I got off the first one and had to walk 3 long blocks). Staff for the most part was helpful & informative. ”
- 30 Sep 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Pretty normal hostel. Great place to drink and meet people especially. ”
- 15 May 2016 Ashley USA
- “ Great hostel, though just on the edge of being too far from the Old Town to be worth walking. None of the other hostels in Warsaw seem to be much closer, though. You can figure getting to the middle of the Old Town will take 20-25 minutes from the hostel if you're a decently quick walker. Staff was fantastic. One of my other roommates complained about someone else in the room who was exceptionally drunk and causing chaos early in the morning and they offered a new room to the rest of us. ”
- 02 Mar 2016 Anonymous USA
- “ Very small bar and "lounge", Location is perfect for a city trip. ”
- 11 Feb 2016 Anonymous Netherlands
- “ Although you paid some money in the hostels.com, you should pay reservation fee again. Maybe, it is policy of this hostel. The receptionist was cold. I m not satisfied with the hostel because of expensive price (than other hostels), atmosphere, and poor service, i think. ”
- 01 Jan 2016 Anonymous South Korea
- “ Receptionists are so kind and nice. It is not far from the central station, and you can easily walk to the oldtown from here. I am sure it is worth for costs. ”
- 27 Dec 2015 Anonymous South Korea