Hostel Old Plovdiv
Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ A little out of the way, but most cabbies know where it is. Nice breakfast, no curtains. ”
- 18 Nov 2015 Anonymous USA
- “ Very well located and in a beautiful building. A very clean place with great facilities and also with fine breakfast. It was great to see a sign with my name on the arrival :) staff was great! ”
- 09 Nov 2015 Anonymous Portugal
- “ Recently stayed at Hostel Old Plovdiv, and I'm so glad I did. It's located right in the heart of Old Town and feels like you're staying in a museum rather than a hostel. It was more than worth the money, and I'd recommend to anyone. The only thing that I would say is that the hostel was very quiet the night I stayed. It was perfect for me, but if you're looking for a very socialized hostel, you might be surprised. With that said, this hostel accommodates families pretty well. ”
- 08 Aug 2015 Natalie USA