Real reviews from fellow travellers
These are trusted reviews from guests who have actually stayed here. We hope you find them helpful.
Note: we only give a property a rating once it has received a minimum of 3 reviews.
- “ It was great to be at a school that let the space only for the summer for it to be a hostel cause there was a lot of space to do everything!! Great atmosphere and not that expensive!! I recommend it!! ”
- 09 Aug 2013 Rodrigo Mexico
- “ It's horrible, it can't be called HOSTEL, it's just a school where the beds are in the classrooms and you sleep between the school chairs and tables, the worst hostel i've ever been, DON'T GO TO THIS "HOSTEL" ”
- 05 Aug 2013 FEDERICO Argentina
- “ The worst. Just the worst. They put some beds in the classrooms and call it a hostels? Ridiculous. ”
- 19 Jul 2013 Anonymous Taiwan
- “ This is a hostel in a school - which means sleeping in class rooms. Thus, you cannot expect any higher standards than that. The staff is really helpful, and the security is almost to good. Other than that, this is a budget alternative - so it just isn't the Hilton. But at this price, it is sufficient. ”
- 15 Jul 2013 Anonymous Sweden
- “ A nice hostel! ”
- 13 Jul 2013 Anonymous Kazakhstan
- “ The location was very bad. A lot of gypsies were there. It is a little far from the city center but there are buses. The beds were good, the toilets and showers were clean. The staff was helpful. The price was really good. And, when I was staying there, in the next room people were crazy! They made a lot of noise untill morning! Nobody warned them! I couldn't sleep. ”
- 09 Jul 2013 Anonymous Turkey